Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Doctors, Kids and Lab Coats

Being a parent I have had my share of Doctor and hospital visits. With little ones there are endless colds that hang on and bumps and bruises that need attending. I don't mind I know this is part of being a parent and my kids always come first. We have a great family Doctor that is as professional and caring as they come. I remember when my wife was carrying our first child and was a little concerned that another man would be seeing her in all her glory. But, when he walked in with his nurse both wearing nice lab coats and smiles, everything I thought was quite the opposite. He was a father figure and such a great guy that was so sincere I felt immediately at ease. He was very patient with me with all my questions and was always just a phone call away if need be. He is now our official guests at our many birthday parties for the kids. I have to say there are really doctors out there these days that don't just do their job for the money.

No comments: