Monday, January 24, 2011

Knowing What Aircraft Parts & Supplies Are Needed

You know I have always looked back and wondered what if. Hasn't everyone? Come on you know you have that one thing in your life you wish you didn't pass up. For me is was turning down my enlistment after I passed all the requirements. I seriously wanted to be a pilot. A helicopter pilot to be exact. Anyway I dreamt of delivering supplies and carrying soldiers into missions and engaging the enemy if needed. My buddy in high school didn't pass this opportunity up and is now currently working with all sorts of aircraft. He is a brilliant mechanic and has a knack of knowing exactly what aircraft parts & supplies are needed at the drop of a hat. Comes in handy when your out on a recon mission. Always be prepared. Yeah, you can say I'm a bit jealous but, hey at least I get to hear what I missed out on. Stay safe my friend and we will see you when you get home!

No comments: