Thursday, December 16, 2010

Men's Lab Coats he'll Appreciate

The first person I crossed off my shopping list was my wife. Of course I knew what she wanted six months ago but, that's beside the point. I have over twenty people to buy for. My brother is another story. He is the overachiever of the family. Graduating medical school at the top of his class he has landed his dream job in one of the best hospitals in the state. He deserves to look and feel his best at all times. I must say though, he is in serious need of some new men's lab coats. He may be at the top of his game in his profession but his appearance can be worked on. So, I'm going to hook him up with some new work wear! I hope he appreciates the thought I'm putting into having these lab coats embroidered with his name too! Hopefully he will return the favor when it comes to choosing something for his big brother!

No comments: