Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Doctor's Should Look Their Best!

In the health care industry I noticed that there are a lot more doctor's and nurses really caring about their appearance. For example I use to see doctors on a regular basis since I've had my share of surgeries. I would see nurses wearing those old boxy shaped scrubs and doctors would wear ill fitting lab coats and such. I didn't think much of it at first but, now that fashion has come such a long way, it's even made its way it seems into the uniforms and women's lab coats of doctors and nurses. It's nice to see a doctor who is treating you for an aliment dressed professionally and looking sharp. This tells me that they know their stuff and I feel a little better being seen by someone who looks their best. Especially when you may be contemplating surgery! Who wants a sloppy looking doctor who looks like they just pulled out something out of the hamper?

No comments: