Friday, January 9, 2009

Did You Get What You Wished For?

Did you get everything you wanted for Christmas? Well, let's say I can not complain at all! I was sure that my kids got everything they wanted and my wife surprised me with everything that I wanted! She even bought one of those ultra cool tungsten rings that were on my wish list! You better believe I put it on and, haven't taken it off yet! I surprised her with a beautiful bracelet and matching earrings. You have to know that the women love bling! So, what did everyone get for Christmas? I would love to hear about all the goodies that were in every one's stocking!

1 comment:

Jim @ CoolStuffForDads.com said...

It is nice receiving a gift you really like. I too got some cool stuff for Christmas.

Regards,
Jim H.
CoolStuffForDads.com