Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I Need to Golf More Often!


Is it just me or am I the only one out there that owns some really awesome golf equipment but, has no time to get out and golf? I really need to make some time on the weekends to get out there a hit a couple balls around the green. My wife is on my back about the golf bag just sitting in the corner of our bedroom collecting dust. Use it or lose it, she says! She bought me a really nice golf club set and, all the use it gets is as a clothes hanger.
The other day I came home and, she had them in her hands, shoving me out the door to go and play. I told her I'd be back in a couple hours. She said take all day, just get out there and play!
Now, do I have an awesome wife or what? Or is it that she just cant stand watching her money go down the drain on my set of golf clubs?
Either way, I had some fun out there even though my golf swing isn't wasn't it use to be! I may have to get out there more often!

No comments: