Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I Look Forward tho This Time of Year!


Sunday and, Monday nights are highly anticipated days this time of year. Can you guess why? Well, if your not one of those die hard fans who pull out their NFL Football Jerseys during game season, you probably are not aware of why these days are so coveted. I have been one of those people who look forward to a good game after a long day at work and, I usually don't look forward to Sundays, until this time of year. Yes, I have played all the fantasy football leagues and know how many touchdowns to date of a current player or who is on the injured list. Some call it a hobbie, a passion, just like anything else, if you like something your definitely going to know a lot about it! So, here I am checking out stats of my competition of my league this year. Let's just say I have my fingers crossed for Sunday's game, the Packers vs. Cowboys!

No comments: