Friday, August 1, 2008

Baby Gear For This Day and Age!

I just got back from a long walk down at the waterfront, I have to say it must of been the day for walking. Everyone goes about their business, listening to their MP3 players, or chatting on their cell phones. I like to turn everything off and, people watch. Much like watching a movie unfold in front of me in real time. There were people out running, walking their dogs, and, mom's pushing these cool Bugaboo strollers. I have to say that it looked like a rainbow of colors whizzing past me. I didn't know that the strollers these days have become so upbeat! I think I saw a green, yellow and, this bright red one in a matter of minutes. If you stop and, think of it, with all the cool technology out there, I guess baby stuff is getting better with the times as well! I just wish they had this kind of gear when my kids were little!

No comments: